We offer three different technical fulfillment services, designed to suit the needs of different sized organizations.
Either 10% off or a 10% referral reward – we meet with the client, with or without you (your preference), we communicate with the client about scope, features, content, graphics, photos, and design.
They sign the agreement and will bill, support, work directly with the client. we quote the client, you have no input to cost.
- Eligibility: everyone.
- Agreement: client signed.
- Timeline: 4-7weeks average.
- Scheduled: when it fits.
- Billing: 1/3 signing & 2/3 publish
20 % off, we work with you as the primary contact for the client, and only contact the client only when needed. The agreement is signed and billed to you.
You are responsible for content and creative deliverables, sales tax, billing, receivables, and meeting the requirements for the payment guidelines (plus 7 calendar days). Service must be resold at or above our list price with full billing transparency. We quote you for the job, before you quote the client, some input on cost.
- Eligibility: Everyone with an Ohio (or your parent state) vendors license.
- Agreement: you sign one for each project.
- Timeline: 3-5 week average.
- Scheduled: with general deadlines mildly enforced.
- Billing: 1/3 signing & 2/3 publish or 1/3 signing , 1/3 half way, & 1/3 publish
up-to 30% off, we are entirely hands off the client, you maintain client entirely we generally never meet or talk to the client (in an emergency we would contact with you first then we can call on your behalf as your representative). A package of design, content, graphics, photos, layouts, and site structure must be provided (complies with our standards).
You must be in the creative service field, have some of the following skills, design , photo, video, project management experience, or writing skills and be able to support and maintain the client relationship.
You collect the tax, and bill the client, and meeting the requirements for the payment guidelines (plus 7 calendar days). The service must be resold at or above our list price with full billing transparency. You can quote directly based on our model. Maximum input on project cost.
- Eligibility: Companies only. (LLC, S Corp, C Corp or equivalent in host nation business classification)
- Agreement: one blanket agreement.
- Timeline: 1 – 3 weeks average.
- Scheduled: dates set and ridged deadlines enforced.
- Billing: 1/2 start & 1/2 publish or paid in full at start (2nd highest work priority given)
we currently plan on concurrent projects with a total of sum of pages 75-100 pages (5-8 websites at a time.) and only do one large e commerce websites (100+ products at a time). We schedule excess projects based on known deadlines in order of signed and paid agreements.